Hello, fashion lover.. They say today’s woman is independent, classy and Bold.. well, so is the trend i m going to talk about today..
Are you one of those people who think that they can never wear red lipstick? well, i was. But you know what they say God creates solutions before He creates The Problem. So next time you think you can’t wear red lipstick? THINK AGAIN!!. With these 6 easy guidelines, you’ll be singing its praises in no time.. So Get ready Fashionistas its time to pull off a sexy red pout 😉
1:- LESS IS MORE:- Say NO to Red Lips with Red Dress. ‘cuz then there will be too much red going on. Keep it SIMPLE. ‘cus simplicity is the key to brilliance. you can wear red lips with your white, neutral, black or any solid color dress. just like these divas did
2. LIGHTING MATTERS:- If you’re going to be outdoors, pick a softer or sheerer shade, For evening, go bolder, so your features stand out.
3. deep red + thin lips= DISASTER:- Avoid deep reds if you have thin lips. They tend to make lips look smaller.
4. DON’T PLAY UP YOUR EYES:- Pair red lipstick with the lightest possible eye makeup . A little mascara and beige shadow or a nice winged eyeliner will do.
5. IF IT DOESN’T MATCH .. IT DOESN’T GO:- Don’t use red lip liner If it doesn’t match your lipstick perfectly. you’ll end up with a two-tone effect. If you like using liner, find a shade that’s close to your natural lip color and use it to outline your lips.
6. THE CLOWN LOOK:- Prevent “bleeding.” Apply a little concealer around the border of your mouth. you don’t want to look like a clown after all.
BONUS: Last Min Ckeck:- Avoid getting lipstick on your teeth. you don’t want people to think that u ate lipstick this afternoon
hope they helped!! leave your response… xoxo ItGirl